This is a digital VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) sensor module from Waveshare that incorporates an SGP40 VOC sensor and is designed for air quality monitoring. It can be used to detect and measure airborne particles from wood smoke, natural gas, cigarette/cooking smoke, VOCs from construction activity, paint fumes, etc. The SGP40 VOC Sensor is sized perfectly for easy integration into air treatment devices and air quality monitor projects built on the Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Pico, or Arduino platforms.
- Incorporates SGP40 Digital VOC Sensor that is used for measuring 0 ~ 1000 ppm of ethanol equivalents
- Features humidity-compensation and low-heat-dissipation, providing outstanding performance throughout various environments
- Digital I2C output
- Onboard voltage regulation, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and a manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32) Online resources can be found at the Waveshare Wiki.
- Sensor: SGP40
- Measurement Range: 0~1000 ppm of ethanol equivalents
- Communication Bus: I2C (constant address: 0x59)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Response Time: < 10s (tau 63 %)
- Switch On Time: < 60s
- Dimensions: 27 × 20mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 2.0mm
- VCC - 3.3V/5V power input
- GND - GND
- SDA - MCU I2C data pin
- SCL - MCU I2C clock pin
- 1X - SGP40 VOC Sensor
- 1X - PH2.0 4PIN wire 20cm long
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.