Do you need to integrate UV level sensing into your next Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Pico, or Arduino project? Look no further than this I2C digital UV sensor module from Waveshare. It incorporates an LTR390-UV-01 sensor which is designed for measuring ultraviolet light as well as visible light and provides an output of the intensity value. This module is quite sensitive providing for an accurate reading, fast response, I2C interface and its small form factor makes it perfect for small and compact projects.
- LTR390-UV-01 UV Sensor, for measuring ultraviolet ray and visible light
- Embedded ADC, direct light intensity value output via I2C bus
- Supports interrupt output with programmable upper/lower threshold
- Onboard voltage regulation, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltages
- Comes with development resources and a manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32). Online Resources can be found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- Sensor: LTR390-UV-01
- Response Spectrum: 280 - 430nm
- Communication Bus: I2C (constant address: 0x53)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimensions: 27 × 20mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 2.0mm
- VCC - 3.3V/5V power input
- GND - GND
- SDA - MCU I2C data pin
- SCL - MCU I2C clock pin
- INT - GPIO input, triggering pulse signal on interruption
- 1X - UV Sensor (C)
- 1X - PH2.0 5PIN wire
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.