DFRduino GPS Shield For Arduino (ublox LEA-6H)
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
DFRduino GPS Shield for Arduino has now been updated to ublox LEA-6H.
The LEA-6H is a high performance stand-alone GPS and GALILEO receiver module designed to allow easy, straightforward migration from its LEA-4 predecessors. It features u-blox' KickStart weak signal acquisition technology, as well as flexible connectivity options. The LEA-6H comes with built-in Flash memory that enables firmware updates and the storage of specific configuration settings in a non-volatile RAM. The built-in antenna supervisor supports external and active antennas, such as u-blox' ANN high performance GPS antenna.
u-blox KickStart provides accelerated startup at weak signals, and our featured SuperSense® Indoor GPS is capable of tracking and acquiring even extremely weak signals. This makes the LEA-6H suitable for solutions using small or covert antennas.
Suggestion: Customers can buy TEL0042 Built-in GPS Antenna to equip this GPS shield and maximize its power.
- Power supply: 2.7 V–3.6 V
- Power consumption: 117 mW @ 3.0 V (continuous)
- 33 mW @ 3.0 V Power Save Mode (1 Hz)
- Backup power: 1.4 V – 3.6 V, 22 µA
- u-blox 6 position engine
- Navigate down to –162 dBm and –148 dBm coldstart
- Faster acquisition with AssistNow Autonomous
- Configurable power management
- Hybrid GPS/SBAS engine (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Anti-jamming technology
- A-GPS: AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline services, OMA SUPL compliant
- Supports GLONASS, Galileo ready (LEA-6H)
- Backward compatible (hardware and firmware); easy migration from LEA-5 or LEA-4 families
- Based on GNSS chips qualified according to AEC-Q100
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified sites
- LCC package for reliable and cost effective manufacturing
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to 85°C
- 1 UART, 1 USB and 1 DDC (I2C compliant) interface
- Navigation update rate up to 5 Hz (ROM version), 2 Hz (Flash)
- Position: 2.5 m CEP
- SBAS: 2.0 m CEP