This cable allows you to use the 3-pin JST-SH debug port on the Raspberry Pi Pico H for SWD (Serial Wire Debug) debugging.
The Raspberry Pi Pico exposes JTAG signals that can be used for hardware debugging. You can wire these directly to a Raspberry Pi and use that as the debugging and development platform, or you can use another Raspberry Pi Pico device as a debugging probe.
The cable is available with male or female jumper wire ends (select version before adding to cart) for breadboarding or connecting directly to another board with male pins, these cables are around 160mm end-to-end with a JST-PH connector on one end.
Please see the Raspberry Pi Pico documentation (Chapter 6 at the time of writing) for more information on debugging with SWD.
- JST-SH to jumper wire cable
- Available with male or female jumper wire ends (select version before adding to cart)
- Approximately 160mm end-to-end
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico H JST-SH debug connector
- 1x Debug cable (male or female, select option above)
Raspberry Pi Pico and breadboard not included