Feeling Festive? Check out our 3D Xmas Tree Kit for Raspberry Pi
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
Playing shuttlecock has been a traditional leisure activity in China, in which players try to keep a weighted shuttlecock in the air using their feet, shin, knee without using the hands. According to study, the first form of shuttlecock playing was discovered during the Spring and Autumn Period, which was over 2000 years ago. Now, this traditional game has evovled and is played on a court similar to badminton and volleyball, or be played artistically, among a circle of players in a street or park, showing off their amazing skills of body controlling. In recent years, the game has gained a formal following in Europe, the United States, and elsewhere across the globe.
This Creator-4Shuttlecock kit combines the traditional shuttlecock making, and brings it to a new level of creativity by packing lighting and sensing modules into it. Kids will not only have fun hand making and playing this kit, but also learn the very basics of electronics and physical interactions.
1. This product contains small parts, which is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
2. Comes with CR2032 batteries.
3. There is a certain dangerous nature with soldering. Minors must be accompanied by the parents to solder the component.
- Height: 16cm (Assembled)
- Weight: 22g
- Battery: 2* CR1220 button battery
- Stand-by time: 20 days
- Package size: 24cm*13cm*1cm(9.45"*5.12"*0.39")