Add buttons, boxes, pictures and colours and more to your Python programs using the guizero library, which is quick, accessible, and understandable for all.
This 156-page book is suitable for everyone, from beginners to experienced Python programmers who want to explore graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
There are ten fun projects for you to create, including a painting program, an emoji match game and a stop-motion animation creator.
- Create games and fun Python programs
- Learn how to create your own graphical user interfaces
- Use windows, text boxes, buttons, images, and more
- Learn about event-based programming
- Explore good (and bad) user interface design