Welcome to the world of programming and automation with the BBC micro:bit. The Crazy Circuits Bit Board Kit from Brown Dog Gadgets sets you up with everything you need to start making in minutes!
The Bit Board lets makers combine micro:bit and bricks together to create all sorts of amazing projects. No soldering is required, it brings the ease and joy of crafting to electronics and micro:bit!
Like all Crazy Circuits components, the Bit Board snaps onto any building brick component. Connect other Crazy Circuits components with the included Maker Tape. Use a ribbon cable to connect sensors, or plug a servo into the Bit Board. Use the built-in relay to control DC motors and devices.
Thanks to MakeCode support, micro:bit offers a much more visual way of working and programming with microcontrollers. The Bit Board Adapter was designed as a solution for teaching programming via micro:bit’s graphic interface without breadboards and jumper cables. The brick plate becomes the canvas for your electronic projects
Visit the Brown Dog Curriculum page for tutorials and inspiration on how to use this kit to learn electronics the "Crazy Circuits" way
- Crazy Circuits Bit Board
- Right-angled Micro USB Cable
- 16 foot 1/8th inch roll of Maker Tape
- 2xAAA Battery Holder with JST Connector
- 2 Crazy Circuits Jumbo Pushbuttons
- 4 Crazy Circuits Jumbo LEDs
- Crazy Circuits NeoPixel
- Crazy Circuits Potentiometer
- Crazy Circuits Piezo Speaker
- Crazy Circuits Slide Switch
- Building brick Compatible Servo with Connector
- Building brick Base Plate
- 5 Alligator Clips
- Guide Cards
- Plastic Organizer