The Commander is a multipurpose handheld button and LED board with accelerometer and microSD slot with CircuitPython support preloaded! It can be used as a USB keyboard, keystroke replay, gesture control device, serial communication and more!
It's designed to be held in either hand and can be programmed using CircuitPython to react to input from buttons and/or the accelerometer.
The designer Chris Burton created it as he wanted a handheld board he could use to "type" lines of keystrokes from a script read from the SD card - just one of the many potential uses. Chris' example isn't finished software, so if you want to do the same you can create your own by building on the examples in the linked documentation.
- 4 Tactile Buttons
- 9 LEDs (Red and Amber for each button, and Blue in the centre)
- ADXL345 Accelerometer
- MicroSD socket
- Preloaded with UF2 (USB Mass Storage Bootloader) and CircuitPython
- USB Connector for power and data
- Unpopulated Serial UART (3.3v) header
- Reset Button
- PCB is fully soldered/assembled, just add a USB cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.