Capacitors are used in electronics to filter voltage spikes and noise, and increase stability in circuits! These are 334 coded 0.33 µF ceramic capacitors and have 5mm spacing so fit perfectly into most breadboards. These little guys are compact, high quality parts and come in a pack of 10!
These capacitors are 0.33µF with a ±10% tolerance and 50V max voltage.
- Capacitance: 0.33µF
- Capacitance Tolerance: ± 10%
- Max. Voltage: 50V
- Capacitor Type: Ceramic
- Code: 334
- Capacitor Terminals: Radial Leaded
- Dielectric Characteristic: X7R
- Lead Spacing: 5.08mm (0.1")
- Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -55°C
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.