Capacitor - 0.1 µF (10 Pack)
Capacitors are used in electronics to filter voltage spikes and noise, and increase stability in circuits! These are 104 coded 0.1µF ceramic capacitors and have 5mm spacing so fit perfectly into most breadboards. These little guys are compact, high quality parts and come in a pack of 10!
These capacitors are 0.1µF with a ±10% tolerance and 50V max voltage.
- Capacitance: 0.1µF
- Capacitance Tolerance: ± 10%
- Max. Voltage: 50V
- Capacitor Type: Ceramic
- Code: 104
- Capacitor Terminals: Radial Leaded
- Dielectric Characteristic: X7R
- Lead Spacing: 5.08mm (0.1")
- Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -55°C