This card can be used directly on the Raspberry Pi or with the IO-Plus Home Automation Card.
The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card. It brings all 40 pins to screw-mount terminal blocks for conveniently wiring your project.
Measuring only 104mm x 52mm, the card adds a prototype area with 5 x 40 PCB holes spaced at 0.1″ apart where you can install your through-hole parts for your own custom project.
The terminal blocks accept 26 to 18 AWG wires and are rated 6A/150V.
Note: Raspberry Pi and IO-Plus not included. When installed on Raspberry Pi, pin 1 is opposite from the installation on the IO-Plus card.
For any technical questions about this product please email email@example.com
- Routes all 40 I/O and power pins to screw terminal blocks
- Permits easy and secure field installation
- Large prototype area for custom projects
- 2.54mm Pitch PCB screw Terminal Block Connectors
- Rated voltage: 300V
- Rated current: 10A
- Withstanding voltage: AC 1500V/1Min
- Wire range: 24 - 12 AWG