This breadboard kit for the Raspberry Pi Pico is a superb combination of a great project prototyping base combined with built-in components - and comes with jumper wires, a breadboard and fixings!
Ideal for prototyping your next project idea, the board has a dedicated slot to fit your Raspberry Pi Pico and space to fit the included half-size breadboard right next to it. The board breaks out the Pico's GPIO pins on either side for easy connections with the included jumper wires. What's more, the top of the board has dedicated multiple pins for 5V, 3.3V and GND connections.
The lower section of the board features a number of onboard easy to use components ready to use for learning MicroPython with your Pico - a buzzer, 4 programmable buttons and 4 LEDs!
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required
- Fits both the Pico and the included half-size Breadboard
- Breadboard, jumper wires and fixings included
- Pico pins broken out including dedicated power rails
- Built-in Buzzer
- 4x Built-in LEDS
- 4x Built-in Buttons
- M2.5 mounting holes
- Dimensions: 145mm x 80mm
- 1x Breadboard Kit PCB
- 1x Half-size breadboard
- 4x M2.5x11+6 Copper Pillar
- 4x M2.5 Nut
- 15x Male to Female Jumper wire
- 15x Female to Female Jumper wire