Booster-B24V2A5 (Brushed DC Motor Controller/Dual H-bridge)
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
Gicren Booster-B24V2A5 is a dual H-bridge power driver, which integrates 2*4 N-Channel MOSFETs(with low Drain-Source On-Resistance, RDS(ON)
Compatible with DFR0345/DFR0346 directly.
- It integrates various protections(Under-Voltage, Over-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Out-Of-Control and Power-Reverse). The response-time of the Over-Current protection can be flexibly set and performed by hardware(comparator), which makes the protection more timely and reliable.
- There are 18 control modes for different applications(see below).
- It integrates a stable and high-efficiency RS485, and the baud rate can be detected automatically. There is no instruction packet loss when the baud rate is not higher than 28800bps, otherwise the first instruction packet will be discarded. Furthermore, it is recommended to send the sync bytes(0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff) first when the baud rate is higher than 28800bps.
- It integrates a stable and high-efficiency I2C.
- Supply Voltage: DC 6 ~ 24V
- Continuous Current: 2 * 5A / 1 * 10A (Just limited by D-Sub connector, 2*10A / 1*15A for mosfets and sampling resistors)
- Baudrate Range: 1200 ~ 115200bps
- I2C Speed: 100KHz
- Size: 54.5mm * 50mm * 30.5mm (2.15" * 1.97" * 1.20")