BLE Micro - Super Compact BLE Module
Bluno is great but I want small size for my product; Ble-link does well in its work but I don't want additional adapter to be inserted. Now, these problems are solved with BLE Micro, a new bluetooth 4.0 device. Comes in a small size at 24*15mm, BLE Micro can be easily put onto your PCB board, just ignore the problems like "how to design an antenna", "how to make a bluetooth chip work" and so on.
BLE Micro is perfect for wearable projects. With it, you will be able to use Andriod or IOS devices to communicate with your clothes!
And for developers, BLE Micro can be used for transparent transmission, or remote programmer uploading, and even building an HID connection with PC. It can be configurated by AT command and you can also update its firmware by USB. What's more, it supports IBeacon.
With the latest firmware version 1.8, you can switch the mode between AT command and transparent transmission by serial port.
- Bluetooth Chip: TI CC2540
- Communication Frequency: 2.4G Hz
- Communication Velocity:1Mbps GFSK as Maximum
- Power Supply:3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -40?~+85?
- Communication Distance: nearly 60m at open field
- Size: 24*15mm(0.94*0.59")
- Support AT command for CENTRAL-PERIPHERAL configuration
- Support transparently transports
- Support upload Arduino program remotely(Bluetooth 4.0 remote uploading)
- Update firmware through USB
- Support Bluetooth HID,can be convenient to update BLE firmware to fit Android or IOS Apps, open source, suit for developers
- Support iBeacon