Barrier terminal blocks offer a safer and more robust way to join wires, with small barriers between the individual screw terminals and a plastic pop-off top cover for additional protection. We offer these in a range of sizes - please select the number of connections required before adding to your cart.
Whilst we like using Fast Wire connectors for connecting lots of different wires on our projects, these barrier terminal blocks offer a more secure, semi-permanent connection option with strong screw terminals and a mountable body to attach to your project's enclosure (M4 screws).
These barrier blocks are rated to 600V/15A (absolute maximum), however we recommend only using these for low-voltage, low-current (non-mains) applications unless you're a qualified electrician.
You will receive one barrier terminal block per purchase (in your selected style).
- Available with a range of connections - 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 or 12
- Barrier-style terminal block to separate connections
- Removable plastic cover for additional protection
- Mountable with M4 fixings
- Rated to 600V/15A maximum rating - however, stick to low-voltage/low-current usage unless you're a qualified electrician.
Dimensions (LxWxH, Approx.)
- 3-way: 46mm x 22mm x 16.5mm
- 4-way: 54.5mm x 22mm x 16.5mm
- 5-way: 63.5mm x 22mm x 16.5mm
- 6-way: 72mm x 22mm x 16.5mm
- 10-way: 108mm x 22mm x 16.5mm
- 12-way: 125mm x 22mm x 16.5mm