The Argon Fan HAT is a simple Raspberry Pi HAT that cools the Pi and gives it a safe shutdown button. With just a one-line script, you'll have full functionality for the HAT, allowing you to do additional features such as rebooting the pi, and adjusting the fan speed of the single board computer. You can even program when the fan adjusts its speed, giving you full control over the HAT. Get ready to use this in any Raspberry Pi Case that offers HAT support, such as the Argon POLY+ or the Argon NEO. The best part is that this will work for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, and the Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- A fan HAT that uses a 40mm cooling fan to prevent overheating on the Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4.
- Comes with a power button that can be used to do forced shutdowns, safe shutdowns, and reboots to the Pi.
- Only needs a one-line script for full functionality. Even guves an easy-to-use fan controller allowing users to decide when the HAT should adjust the fan speed.
- Can change fan speed based on CPU temperature.
- Provides enough space for a heat sink to be used on the chips of the Raspberry Pi board.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.