Arduino MKR Connector Carrier (Grove Compatible)
Want to connect several Seeed Studio Grove modules to your Arduino board? The Arduino MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER is the perfect companion for Arduino MKR boards and a Grove ecosystem.
Do you have several components to connect to your project and would rather use connectors instead of soldering? The Arduino MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER provides Seeed Studio's Grove connectors to your MKR board. The MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER shield is an essential tool for rapidly prototyping activity. It allows you to connect easily and quickly sensors with Grove connectors. This shield can allow you to build applications with different IoT connectivities by simply changing the MKR board and with almost no changes to the code.
- Interface: 14 Grove Connectors
- Analog Inputs: 5 V
- A0,A1,A2,A3,A4 single grove Analog input (detailed info)
- A5, A6 double grove Analog input (detailed info)
- Digital Input/Output: 5 V
- D0,D1,D2,D3,D4 single grove I/O (detailed info)
- D5,D6 double grove I/O (detailed info)
- Other Connectors: One 5V I2C, One 5V UART
- Input Voltage (screw terminal block): 7V - 16V (Buck Datasheet)
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Compatibility: MKR