Arducam Pivariety is a camera solution for the Raspberry Pi which takes advantage of the Raspberry Pi hardware Image Signal Processor (ISP) functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can experience better performance and a wider variety of camera and lens options.
For a long time, Raspberry Pi users have been limited to closed-source official supported camera drivers. Now Arducam has made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction and more!
This Pivariety module uses a Sony 1/2.8" STARVIS 2MP IMX462 sensor, assembled with a wide aperture M16 lens, which can achieve improved image quality compared to official camera options in low light conditions.
The module comes complete with a 150mm 15-pin to 22-pin (22-pin for the camera, 15-pin for your Pi) 0.5mm pitch FPC cable and acrylic case with fixings.
Due to the camera connector change on Raspberry Pi 5, we are not yet sure on compatibility with this module (as the module itself uses a 22-pin connector).
- Adopts an IMX462 low-light sensor
- Supports hardware ISP functions such as AEC/AGC - improved image quality in low light conditions.
- Shoot Image and Video: Still image resolution of 2MP 1920×1080; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; Adjustable frame rate, up to 60fps@1080P; ISP Output video Format of MJPEG, H.264.
- Ultra Low-Light: IMX462 Colour CMOS sensor produces the camera capture the minimum illumination 0.01Lux, which gives you clearer visuals for low light and night vision
- Lens: M16 lens mount, HFoV of 92deg, F/0.95 wide aperture ensures enough light can enter, which enhances the ultra-low light function
- Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, and other A & B models.
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation, such as Gstreamer, OpenCV etc
- 2MP IMX462 STARVIS colour sensor, up to 1080P@60fps.
- Minimum illumination 0.01Lux
- F0.95 wide aperture M16 lens
- AEC, AWB
- Gstreamer support
- V4L2 support
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation
- For day & night low light vision camera systems, robotics or other machine vision application
- Image Sensor: 2MP IMX462
- Resolution: 1920H×1080V
- Pixel Size: 2.9μm(H)×2.9μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/2.8″
- Lens Spec: M16 lens mount, focal length of 4mm±5%, F/0.95±5%, 92 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Frame Rate: Adjustable, 5-60fps@1080P
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG
- The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
- 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15-pin to 22-pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x Acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Raspberry Pi not included
- As of 18/10/2022: We are now stocking the updated version which no longer requires an adapter board alongside the camera, and now uses a 15-pin connection (15 to 22-pin cable now included).