Arducam Pivariety is a camera solution for the Raspberry Pi which takes advantage of the Raspberry Pi hardware Image Signal Processor (ISP) functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can experience better performance and a wider variety of camera and lens options.
For a long time, Raspberry Pi users have been limited to closed-source official supported camera drivers. Now Arducam has made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction and more!
This Pivariety module uses an OmniVision OG02B10 Global Shutter sensor, which eliminates rolling shutter artefacts to better capture fast-moving objects. The sensor comes assembled with an M12 F/2.8 110° HFoV lens
The module comes complete with an adapter board, 200mm 15-pin 1.0mm pitch FPC cable and acrylic case with fixings.
NOTE: Pivariety camera modules can only work with libcamera instead of the traditional raspistill application! These modules are intended for experienced users.
- Image Sensor: 2MP OG02B10
- Resolution: 1600H×1300V
- Pixel Size: 3μm(H)×3μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/2.9″
- Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 2.8mm±5%, F/2.8±5%, 110 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Frame Rate: 1600×1300@60fps; 1600×1080@80fps; 1280×720@120fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10, RAW8
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 40mm×40mm
- Pivariety OG02B10 2MP Color Global Shutter Camera Module
- Access OG02B10 2MP Color Global Shutter Camera using external trigger snapshot mode
- User Guide
- 1 x Arducam 2MP OG02B10 Color Camera Module
- 1 x Arducam adapter Board
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x Acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.