Arducam Pivariety is a camera solution for the Raspberry Pi which takes advantage of the Raspberry Pi hardware Image Signal Processor (ISP) functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can experience better performance and a wider variety of camera and lens options.
For a long time, Raspberry Pi users have been limited to closed-source official supported camera drivers. Now Arducam has made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction and more!
This Pivariety module uses an Onsemi 1/2.6" 2.3MP AR0234 global colour shutter assembled with an M12 90° lens, designed to eliminate rolling shutter artefacts to shoot high speed moving objects in colour sharp images.
The module comes complete with an adapter board, 200mm 15-pin 1.0mm pitch FPC cable and acrylic case with fixings.
NOTE: Pivariety camera modules can only work with libcamera! These modules are intended for experienced users.
- Adopts an AR0234 colour global shutter
- Supports hardware ISP functions such as AEC/AGC - improved image quality in low light conditions.
- External trigger function used to support synchronized streaming by connecting two or multiple cameras. In production applications (such as assembly line production), the external trigger mode can synchronize the camera with other devices.
- Shoot Image and Video: Still image resolution of 2.3MP 1920×1200; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG. ISP output video format of MJPEG, H.264 with frame rates 1920×1200@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1920×1080@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1280×720@120fps, with ISP@60fps
- Lens: M12 lens mount, focal length of 3.6mm±5%, F.NO 3.0, FOV 120°(D)/90°(H)/75°(V)
- Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, and other A & B models.
- Image Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234
- Resolution: 1920Hx1200V
- Pixel Size: 3μm(H)×3μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/2.6”
- Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 3.6mm, F/3.0, 90 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- Frame Rate: 1920×1200@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1920×1080@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1280×720@120fps, with ISP@60fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Camera Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Pivariety Adapter Board Size: 40mm×40mm
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x Arducam Pivariety adapter Board
- 1 x 200mm 15-pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x Acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Raspberry Pi not included