Arducam Pivariety is a camera solution for the Raspberry Pi which takes advantage of the Raspberry Pi hardware Image Signal Processor (ISP) functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can experience better performance and a wider variety of camera and lens options.
For a long time, Raspberry Pi users have been limited to closed-source official supported camera drivers. Now Arducam has made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction and more!
This Pivariety kit is a synchronised 360° stereo camera kit for the Raspberry Pi, which uses two 8MP Sony IMX219 colour camera modules back to back, both fitted with ultra-wide angle Fisheye M12 lenses. The kit also includes the Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT and camera FPC cables.
The cameras work simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on the Raspberry Pi. The stereo camera HAT (enabled by ArduChip) disguises the dual-camera connection as a single camera to be accepted by the single-board computers.
NOTE: Pivariety camera modules can only work with libcamera instead of the traditional raspistill application! These modules are intended for experienced users.
- Image Sensor: 8MP IMX219
- Resolution: 6528H×2464V
- Pixel Size: 1.12μm(H)×1.12μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/4″
- Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 0.76mm±5%, F/2.1±5%, 220 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Frame Rate: 1600×600@21fps; 2560×720@37fps; 3840×1080@17fps; 5184×1944@8fps; 6528×1848@7fps; 6528×2464@5fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Camera Board Size: 25mm*24mm
- HAT Board Size: 56mm*65mm
- Pivariety IMX219 8MPx2 360 Degree Panoramic Camera Module
- How to install Kernel Driver for Pivariety Camera
- How to access and program the Pivariety Camera using Python, OpenCV, and GStreamer
- 1x Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 2x 8MP IMX219 colour camera module mounted with M12 lens
- 2x Arducam 73mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 1x Arducam 150mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 4x M2.5x11mm Hex Standoffs
- 4x M2.5 Nuts
- 3x M2.5x6mm Screws
Raspberry Pi not included