Pickup a copy of Make: Bluetooth LE Projects for Arduino, RasPi, and Smartphones and then hit the ground running with these great bluetooth accessories. This pack DOES NOT include the book! (But you can pick it up in the Adafruit shop)
This pack is perfect for somebody who is up for a little challenge and eager to dive further into the wonderful world of Bluetooth LE, and by picking up all of the parts in a pack you save 20%!
This pack includes:
- Bluefruit LE - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0) - nRF8001 Breakout
- Adafruit BME280 I2C or SPI Temperature/Humidity/Pressure Sensor
- 9V DC 1000mA Regulated Switching Power Supply
- Half Size Breadboard
- Rotary Encoder & Extras
- Breadboard Friendly SPDT Slide Switch
- NeoPixel Ring - 16 x 5050 RGB LED w/ Integrated Drivers
- Lock-style Solenoid - 12VDC
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3"
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires 20 x 6"
- Make: Bluetooth Parts Pack component bag including:
This kit will let you build just about all of the projects in the Make:Bluetooth book. You also will need an Arduino UNO or compatible like an Adafruit Metro.
You will need to do some soldering and wiring, so be sure to check that you have a soldering iron, solder, hand tools, etc. This pack DOES NOT include the book! (But you can pick it up in the Adafruit shop)