The Joy Bonnet Pack for Raspberry Pi Zero W sets you up with the Pi Zero W, and our Joy Bonnet - our most fun Bonnet ever! This Bonnet fits perfectly on top of your Raspberry Pi Zero (any kind) and gives you adorable hand-held arcade controls. Once you install our script onto your Pi, the controls will act like a keyboard, for easy use with any emulator or media player.
Note: Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero W!
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - the super light, super lean microcomputer we've come to know and low, but now with built-in WiFi
- Adafruit Joy Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - Pocket-sized fun! Works best with RetroPie/EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we could emulate NES and MAME game (our favorites!) but other emulators that don't require more than 1GHz speeds will work OK too. Fully assembled - no soldering at all is required
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure - Adafruit's classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and you can plug the Bonnet on top
- Break-away 0.1" 2x20-pin Strip Dual Male Header - Solder this to your Pi Zero so you can plug in the Bonnet
- USB OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to A female - 6" on-the-go USB A socket to MicroB plug
- Mini HDMI Plug to Standard HDMI Jack Adapter - A great way to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug
Some light through-hole soldering is required to attach the headers onto the Pi Zero W. A soldering iron and solder are required to perform this task.
Check out our Joy Bonnet learn guide for help with installation and usage – you'll be gaming in no time!
Works with any Raspberry Pi computer, including the original Pi 1, B+, Pi 2, Pi 3, Pi 4, and Pi Zero.