Adafruit FLORA Budget Pack
Share this Product
Get started with the fabulous Adafruit Flora platform with this lovely budget kit, just enough to get you started with this fun wearable computer. Included are enough parts to make your first wearable electronic project. There's a Flora motherboard, four ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a 3xAAA battery holder and batteries, a battery extension cable, our high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts and connections and a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora. Over $50 worth of goodies, for under $40.
FLORA main board
As of May 12th, 2015 the FLORA Budget Pack now includes V2 of the FLORA!
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Medium Conductive Thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
FLORA Budget Pack (6:30)