From Ötzi the Iceman to Gucci Mane's ice cone face tat, tattooing has been a cultural practice for thousands of years. Whether it's in commemoration or self expression, skin art can be a big decision! Here at Adafruit we're definitely not afraid of permanence, but needles can be pretty scary!
Which is why we love this Blinka the CircuitPython Temporary Tattoo - this safe, non-permanent, easily removable tattoo is vibrant, nicely sized, and looks great on everybody. We slapped one on, and we're pleased to report the tattoo lasted a week while looking good.
- Make sure your skin is nice and clean, free of oil and makeup
- Remove the clear protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly on dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds. Revel in the excitement of having the cutest, friendliest CircuitPython on your arm, leg, whatever. Remove the paper backing.
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
Product Dimensions: 76.0mm x 64.0mm x 0.2mm / 3.0" x 2.5" x 0.0"
Product Weight: 1.0g / 0.0oz
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.