The8BitDo Lite is an ultra-portable controller designed for 2D games & more. Also available in Yellow!
It's Raspberry Pi compatible via its Bluetooth connection or the included USB cable, and is available in multiple colours to match your setup and environment.
Lite is designed with 2 D-pads for total 2D gaming action - uniquely suited for games like Tetris 99.
Play any game, anywhere
8Bitdo controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with each of your modern devices. Easily pair your controller as an X-input or D-input device via bluetooth®. You can even use it as a wired USB controller with the included USB cable. We're regularly updating the firmware with new system compatibility like the Switch, Windows, Raspberry Pi and more.
- 8BitDo Lite Bluetooth gamepad
- USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Raspberry Pi - Bluetooth 2.0 and above (3B, 3B+, 4B, Zero W/WH)
- Windows - Windows 7 and above (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Steam - Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.9 and above
- Switch - 1.0.0 and above, 9.0.0 and above (Lite)
- Dimension / Weight - 120*66.2*16.2mm, 84g
- Special Features - Dual D-pads, Mode switch, Customizable turbo functionality ( X-input )
- Connectivity - Wireless Bluetooth®, USB-C
- Battery Type / Battery Life - 480mAh Li-ion battery, rechargeable. 18 play hours with 1-2 hour charging time
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.