This is a 7" QLED Quantum Dot IPS display with 5-point capacitive touch for the Raspberry Pi (and other systems).
Thanks to the QLED* technology, the display offers exceptional brightness and colour production. Combined with the simple HDMI connection (no GPIO required), 5-point capacitive touch, 1024x600 resolution, excellent viewing angles and multi-OS support - we think this is one of the best 7" displays available for the Raspberry Pi today!
The screen comes with cables and adapters to make this compatible with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+. To use with a Pi Zero, you'll need to also buy a Mini-HDMI adapter and Micro-USB shim
*QLED stands for Quantum Light-Emitting Diode. The technology is similar to LED displays, however, it uses nanoparticles called quantum dots to product excellent brightness and colour.
- 7" QLED quantum dot IPS display - wider colour gamut, more pure chroma and longer lifetime
- 1024x600 hardware resolution, support software resolution (up to 1920x1080)Support Jetson Nano Developer Kit, driver free
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi - supports Raspberry Pi OS, RetroPie, Ubuntu, Kali, Windows 10 IoT (driver free)
- Multi-language OSD menu for power management and brightness/contrast adjustment
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Supports popular Game Consoles such as the Xbox360, PS4 and SWITCH (display and sound only)
- Dimensions: 164.90mm x 124.27
- 7" QLED Capacitive Touch Display
- HDMI cable
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- RPi screws pack (4pcs)
Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi 3B+
Raspberry Pi Zero
1) Power Button
2) Menu Button
6) HDMI Port
7) Touch Port
8) Power Supply
9) Audio Jack
10) Speaker Header
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.