Looking for a medium-sized, three-colour, general-purpose E-Ink display for your next microcontroller or single board computer project? This 4.2-inch, Yello, Black and White, E-Ink display module boast a resolution of 400x300 pixels, and features an embedded controller. Communication is handled via the SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, or for your next Raspberry Pi project.
Online resources are available, which include setup instructions on the Waveshare Wiki.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing the display
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage regulation, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 103.0mm × 78.5mm
- Display size: 84.8mm × 63.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.212 × 0.212
- Resolution: 400 × 300
- Display color: yellow, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 4.2inch e-Paper Module (C) x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
- VCC: 3.3V~5V
- GND: Ground
- DIN: SPI MOSI pin
- CLK: SPI SCK pin
- CS: SPI chip selection, low active
- DC: Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- RST: External reset, low active
- Busy: Busy status output, low active
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.