The Raspbery Pi 26 Pin (2 x 13) GPIO Shrouded Box Header can be used to interface a female socket connector with a PCB or breadboard. The low profile, space saving design has a centre slot for the socket's polarization bump. This is the 90 Degree Angle version e.g. the pins exit 'sideways' which is useful for space-saving!
- Gold-plated brass contacts
- Designed for use with Ribbon cable
- Contact Resistance Max 20 m?
- Nominal Current 3A
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B
- 90 Degree Angle Side Exit Type.
Payment & Accreditations