The Cytron Motor Driver shield can power 2 motors from your Arduino Uno, offering 3A of peak current and 1.2A of continuous current at each channel.
The shield uses a DRV8871 controller and support for both signed magnitude and locked anti-phase. This driver can handle high currents up to 3A together with auto current limit protection.
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motors
- Support motor voltage from 7VDC to 30VDC
- Maximum current up to 3A peak and 1.2A continuously, each channel
- Current limit protection
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input
- Stackable I/O header pin
- Selectable DIP switch mode for Signed Magnitude and Locked Anti-Phase
- Quick test switch for both channel
- NO POLARITY PROTECTION for V motor
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.