Looking for a small, flexible eInk / ePaper display for your Raspberry Pi Pico ? Look no further than this 5.83" Black/White eInk/ePaper display from Waveshare. It's ideal for adding a low-power E-Ink display to your next Pi Pico project. Featuring a flexible screen with a resolution of 648x480 pixels, theis E-Ink display utilizes a short ribbon cable and driverboard to move the Raspberry Pi Pico off of the back, allowing for a more lowprofile footprint and easier integration into your next project.
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which loose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle, and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
Additional resources can be found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- Flexible e-Paper panel, the display section is bendable (DON'T bend the FPC section)
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, requires minimal IO pins
- 2x user buttons and 1x reset button for easy interacting
- Comes with development resources, manual and examples for Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimensions: 79.0mm × 36.7mm × 0.34mm
- Display size: 66.9mm x 29.06mm
- Dot pitch: 0.226 × 0.227mm
- Resolution: 296 × 128 pixels
- Display color: Black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA(almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- 2.9inch e-Paper (D) x1
- Pico-ePaper-Driver-Board x1
- Standoff pack x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.