This medium-sized 2.13" black/white ePaper display from Waveshare is perfect for adding a low-power, flexible display to your Raspberry Pi Pico project.
This display module has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico - just push your Pico into the female headers and you're ready to go (Pico with male headers required).
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle, and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
The display comes complete with an embedded controller PCB, communicating via SPI interface and supporting partial refresh.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one . Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos).
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required
- 2.13" display
- 212 x 104 pixels resolution
- 170 ° viewing angle
- No backlight - keeps displaying the last image for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface - requires minimal IO pins
- 2x user buttons and 1x reset button for easy user interaction
- Online development resources and manual available
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimensions: 59.2mm × 29.2mm × 0.3mm
- Display size: 48.55mm × 23.71mm
- Dot pitch: 0.229 × 0.228mm
- Resolution: 212 × 104 pixels
- Display color: Black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA(almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- 1x 2.13inch e-Paper (D)
- 1x Pico Paper Driver Board
- 1x Standoff pack
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
The controller board features an onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attachment To A Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico Connector Pinout