We're stocking this long 15m CAT6A RJ45 cable specifically to go with the Thine LAN Cable Extension Kit for Raspberry Pi Camera as a lot of our customers have been struggling to find a compatible cable.
How do we know it works with the Thine kit? Well, we sent a sample of this cable from our supplier all the way over to Thine's test team in Tokyo, Japan to ensure it meets their criteria! They need <19dB insertion loss at 1GHz for the cable to work properly with their extension kit, and it passed at around -15dB.
You can of course use this cable for any other RJ45/Ethernet uses if you want to.
- Tested as compatible with the Thine LAN Cable Extension Kit for Raspberry Pi Camera
- Screened shielded twisted pair (SSTP), 26 AWG
- Stranded, snagless design
- Low smoke, zero halogen
- Flush moulded strain reliefs
- Length: 15m
- Rating: CAT6A
- Colour: Black
- 1x 15m CAT6A RJ45 Ethernet cable