This DIN rail power supply will provide a solid 12V 2A (24W) for your projects and other devices. It's a cost-effective, energy-efficient solution for standard DIN-rail mounting.
The power supply offers a high level of stability and immunity to noise, compliant with international IEC62368 standards for EMC and safety sepecifitions (IEC/EN61000-4, CISPR32, EN55032, UL62368, IEC62368 and EN62368). See the datasheet for more info.
These lightweight AC-DC converters also have an extremely compact design for space-saving and are ideal for applications such as industrial control equipment machinery and all kinds of applications in harsh environments (or just makers with fancy racks!).
- Universal 85-264VAC or 120-370VDC input voltage
- Accepts AC or DC input (dual-use of the same terminal)
- Operating ambient temperature range -40℃ to +70℃
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000VAC
- Industrial product technology design
- Over-voltage class III (Designed to meet EN61558-1safety standards)
- Low standby power consumption, high efficiency, low ripple & noise
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Withstands 300VAC surge input for 5s
- DIN rail TS35X7.5/ TS35X15 mountable
|Input Voltage||AC Input||85||-||264||VAC|
|Efficiency at 230VAC||-||-||82||-||%|
- 1x 12V 2A Industrial DIN power supply (LI30-20B12PR2)