Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited to DHL. Why?
If you need an affordable mobile power source for your project, this 10,000 mAh USB power bank is a great-value option.
The power bank can output 5V @ 2A which is ample for most mobile projects, and the 10,000 mAh capacity means you can run your device for longer than ever. Using a basic calculation (without factoring battery wear, temperature or other variables) this battery can run a device @ 0.5A for ~20 hours (your mileage may vary)! Great for the Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Pico or micro:bit!
The power bank weighs just 180g and can fit into your pocket or bag. It has two USB ports which can offer up to 2A (combined) and can be recharged using a 5V micro-USB charger (a phone charger or even the Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply)
Four LED indicators on the front help you keep an eye on battery power level, ensuring you decide the best time to recharge.
- Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Colour: Black
- Two USB outputs (2A max combined)
- Charge via micro-USB (5V)
- LED charge indicator LEDs
- Compact and lightweight (180g)
- Ideal for on the go power
- Width: 5.9 cm
- Depth: 8.9 cm
- Height: 2.3 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Enclosure Colour: Black
- Voltage Required: 5 V
- Input Connectors: 1xMicro-USB Type B
- Voltage Provided: 5 V
- Output connectors: 2x USB Type A
- Max Electric Current: 2 A
- Battery Technology: Lithium polymer
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
- 1x 10,000mAh power bank (black)