This display module is an interesting combination of a segment and an e-Paper display, offering a low-power, paper-like display for clearly displaying data for temperature, humidity percentage and more!
The display has 91 segments in total with the main sections dedicated to temperature readings and percentages, as well as Bluetooth and power logo options. This is all on a module just 51mm x 34mm, with the benefits of Paper technology - ultra-low power consumption (no backlight), low glare and a 2-second refresh time.
The module has pin headers on the rear to connect the included jumper wires to. Communication is handled via I2C with setup and a code example for popular development boards like the Arduino and Raspberry Pi. The onboard voltage translation conversion chip allows the module to be used with both 3.3V and 5V controllers.
- Display size: 1.9"
- Working voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Segments: 91 segments
- Display colour: Black, White
- Gray level: 2
- Partial refreshing time: 0.3 s
- Full refreshing time: 2s
- Refresh Power Consumption: <5mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (close to0)
- Outline dimension (raw panel): 49.35 × 32.11 × 1.13 mm
- Outline dimension (driver board): 51 × 34 mm
- Display dimension: 41.35 × 28.11 mm
- 1x 1.9" Segment e-Paper Module
- 1x 6-pin cable
|VCC||Power (3.3V / 5V input)|
|SDA||I2C data input|
|SCL||I2CI clock input|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output pin (high level means busy)|