This 1.54" IPS LCD module from Waveshare is a great way to add a mini high-quality display to your project.
The display has a 240x240 resolution and offers 65K RGB colours via its IPS display. The module is controlled via SPI thanks to the embedded ST7789 driver.
The handy mounting holes make it easy to incorporate into a custom panel or 3D printed enclosure, and the online development resources make it easy to get up and running on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board.
- 1.54" LCD Display
- 240×240 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- Clear and colourful display
- SPI interface minimizes required IO pins
- Supports controller boards such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Comes with online development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- 1x 1.54" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 8-pin 20cm cable
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: SPI
- LCD type: IPS
- Controller: ST7789
- Resolution: 240(H)RGB x 240(V)
- Display area: 27.72（H）x 27.72（V）mm
- Pixel size: 0.1155（H）x 0.1155（V）mm
- Dimension: 50 x 35(mm)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.