This exquisite little display is a good choice for projects requiring colourful and clear displaying effects!
Based on the ST7789V3 driver chip, this 1.47" display has 172×320 pixels with IPS any-angle viewing and an SPI interface for communication. It comes with a 1mm narrow frame and rounded corners. The display can be used to display text messages, images, animations or videos. Also, more amazing dynamic effects can be achieved with the supported Arduino GLD and LVGL libraries.
This display is mainly intended for use with FireBeetle development boards with a GDI ribbon cable connector (the ribbon cable is included with the display). You can wire this manually to other development boards, but you'll need to solder directly to the solder pads to do this.
Connection Example - FireBeetle ESP32-E
- Curved edges
- 172×320 pixels
- Narrow frame with a width of 1mm
- HD IPS, adjustable viewing direction
- Display Dimension: 1.47"
- Pixels: 172×320
- Interface: SPI
- Brightness: 600(TYP)Cd/m2
- Viewing Direction: full angle
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to +70℃
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Backlit: 3 White LED Parallel
- Display Area: 19.1mm×33.8mm/0.75×1.33"
- Module Dimension: 19.5mm×44.5mm/0.77×1.75"
|SCLK||SPI clock signal|
|MOSI||SPI Main signal|
|CS||SPI chip-select signal|
- 1.47" 172×320 IPS LCD Display Module ×1
- Black Single-row Pin Header-8PIN ×1
- FPC Cable ×1