This is a general OLED module for adding a small display to your project - great for robots, data monitors and more!
The module is 1.3" diagonal, 64x128 pixels, with an embedded controller offering both a 4-wire SPI and I2C interface for maximum compatibility.
The display comes with a PH2.0 7-pin 20cm cable for connecting to your microcontroller.
- 1.3" small form factor
- 64x128 resolution
- Adopts both a 4-wire SPI and I2C interface - better compatibility with a high transmission rate
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
- 1x 1.3inch OLED Module (C)
- 1x PH2.0 7-pin 20cm cable
- Driver: SH1107
- Interface: 4-wire SPI, I2C
- Resolution: 64x128 pixels
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Display Size: 14.70x29.42mm
- Dimensions: 30.0x39.5mm
- Pixel Size: 0.15x0.15mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.