This 0.96" IPS LCD module from Waveshare is a great way to add a teeny-tiny, high-quality display to your project.
The display has a 160x80 resolution and offers 65K RGB colours via its IPS display. The module is controlled via SPI thanks to the embedded ST7735S driver.
The handy mounting holes make it easy to incorporate into a custom panel or 3D printed enclosure, and the online development resources make it easy to get up and running on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board.
- 0.96" LCD Display
- 160x80 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- Clear and colourful display
- SPI interface minimizes required IO pins
- Supports controller boards such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Online development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- Dimensions: 32.5mm x 26mm
- 1x 0.96" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 8-pin 20cm cable
|VCC||Power (3.3V input)|
|DIN||SPI data input|
|CLK||SPI clock input|
|CS||Chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||Reset, low active|
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- LCD type: IPS
- Display Colour: RGB, 65K Colour
- Controller: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x80
- Backlight: LED
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.