ZeroCam is a teeny tiny camera module for the Raspberry Pi Zero. Not to be underestimated, the sensor is 5MP! Comes in a solid, protective gift box with a magnetic clasp.
No adapters are required! This camera will plug directly into the Raspberry Pi Zero camera port!
Want to use the ZeroCam but don't have a Raspberry Pi Zero? Simple - this adapter cable will allow you to plug the ZeroCam into your existing Raspberry Pi 4 (or 3B+/3/2/B+)
The NoIR Camera has no InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for shooting Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
- 5MP sensor
- 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Delivered in protective case
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero boards with a camera connector
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included