ZeroCam is a teeny tiny camera module for the Raspberry Pi Zero. Not to be underestimated, the sensor is 5MP! Comes in a solid, protective gift box with a magnetic clasp.
No adapters are required! This camera will plug directly into the Raspberry Pi Zero camera port!
Want to use the ZeroCam but don't have a Raspberry Pi Zero? Simple - this adapter cable will allow you to plug the ZeroCam into your existing Raspberry Pi 4 (or 3B+/3/2/B+)
The NoIR Camera has no InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for shooting Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
Click here to see the other ZeroCam modules in our range.
- 5MP sensor
- 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Delivered in protective case
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero boards with a camera connector
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included