This RGB LED HAT can be easily attached on top of the Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero to display colorful effects! It's controlled by only one signal pin, LEDs are arranged in an 4 x 8 matrix, and each RGB LED features a 24-bit true color depth!
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Onboard 4 × 8 RGB LED (WS2812B)
- Control pin is configurable via jumpers (0? resistor)
- Break out control pins, easy for working with other MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python and Web control)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Brightness: adjustable 256 levels
- Color depth: 24-bit true color (8-bit for R/G/B respectively, totally 256x256x256=16777216 colors)
- Data rate: 800Kbps(typ)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.