Looking to add ethernet connectivity to your next Raspberry Pi Zero project? The ETH/USB HUB HAT (B) is an Ethernet and USB HUB designed for Raspberry Pi and provides 1x RJ45 Ethernet port and 3x USB 2.0 ports. It's pogo pin design is specialized for the Raspberry Pi Zero series, while the onboard normal USB connector can be used to connect with other Raspberry Pi boards through a USB cable. A standard 40-pin header layout for the Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero makes for easy integration, and is compatible with extended header-pins to enable HAT stacking.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- 3x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, supports 1x RJ45 Ethernet port, 10/100M auto-negotiation
- Pogo pin design, for direct connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH
- USB HUB connector, for connecting with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/2B through USB cable
- 1x - ETH/USB HUB HAT (B)
- 1x - Screws pack
- Specialized pogo pin connection for Raspberry Pi Zero series makes this HAT plug-and-play without blocking other HATs from stacking.
- Normal USB connector For other Raspberry Pi boards or for connecting to a PC.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.