This is an OLED display HAT for the Raspberry Pi. It's 2.23inch diagonal, 128×32 pixels, with an embedded SSD1305 driver, communicating via SPI or I2C interface.
Trying to add a control interface for your project? This compact display is ideal!
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40 pin GPIO extension header
- Optional interfaces: SPI (default), or I2C, configured via onboard resistor
- Brings control pins for host boards such as Arduino/STM32
Product Wiki: www.waveshare.com/wiki/2.23inch_OLED_HAT
|SYMBOL||RASPBERRY PI PIN (BCM)||DESCRIPTION|
|DIN||MOSI||SPI data input|
|CLK||SCLK||SPI clock input|
|CS||CE0||Chip selection, low active|
|DC||P24||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||P25||Reset, low active|
- Driver: SSD1305
- Interface: SPI / I2C
- Display size: 2.23inch diagonal
- Display color: white
- Resolution: 128×32
- Viewing angle: >160°
- Power supply voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Logic level: 3.3V
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.