This 1.54" IPS LCD module from Waveshare is a great way to add a mini high-quality display to your project.
The display has a 240x240 resolution and offers 65K RGB colours via its IPS display. The module is controlled via a simple 4-wire SPI thanks to the embedded ST7789 driver.
The handy mounting holes make it easy to incorporate into a custom panel or 3D printed enclosure, and the online development resources make it easy to get up and running on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino board.
- 1.54" LCD Display
- 240×240 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- Clear and colourful display
- SPI interface minimizes required IO pins
- Supports controller boards such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Comes with online development resources (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- 1x 1.54" LCD Module
- 1x PH2.0 8-pin 20cm cable
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: SPI
- LCD type: IPS
- Controller: ST7789
- Resolution: 240(H)RGB x 240(V)
- Display area: 27.72（H）x 27.72（V）mm
- Pixel size: 0.1155（H）x 0.1155（V）mm
- Dimension: 50 x 35(mm)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.