This is a USB UART/I2C Debugger - perfect for debugging a development board!
The debugger comprises a low-power MCP2221 USB to UART/I2C converter enabling USB connectivity for UART(Serial), GPIO and I2C interfaces.
The board supports full-speed USB (12 Mb/s), I2C up to 400 kHz clock rates and UART baud rates between 300 and 460800. It can operate on 3.3V or 5V logic levels via the onboard selection jumper.
This handy accessory allows you to configure/debug a module or development board with UART/I2C/GPIO Communication.
- USB to UART/I2C Converter
- Supports full-speed USB (12 Mb/s)
- I2C with up to 400 kHz clock rates
- UART baud rates between 300 and 460800 bps
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V or 5V DC
- Chip: MCP2221
- Communication: I2C/UART/GPIO
- USB Speed: 12Mb/s
- 1x USB UART/I2C Debugger
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.