This is an Ublox chip-based GPS receiver module of low power and high sensitivity that can receive 56 channels satellite signal.
Compared with traditional GPS receivers, it brings much more accurate and faster-positioning performance with stronger signals. Integrated with a built-in receiving antenna, this product adopts a high-precision positioning chip and industrial-grade manufacturing process so that it can meet the positioning requirements of both industrial-grade and personal use.
The GPS receiver has a battery inside for supplying power for storing satellite data, such as satellite signal status, final position, and time that would greatly increase the positioning speed at the module’s next boot. Besides, this receiver adopts USB interface, which can be conveniently used in main controllers like Raspberry Pi, NVIDIA, LattePanda.
The module has a 2m USB cable and its bottom is magnetic which makes it able to be easily attached to metal objects. It is suitable for vehicle navigation, handheld positioning, wearable devices, and other fields.
- Chip: UBX-G7020-KT
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42MHz/L2,1561.10MHZ/L3,1602.00MHZ
- Baud Rate: 4800,9600,19200,38400,57600,115200bps
- Receiving Channel: 56CH
- Sensitivity: tracking -162dBm; Acquisition: 160dBm; cold start: -148dBm
- Cold Start: 29s average
- Warm Start: 3s average
- Hot Start: 1s average
- Accuracy: horizontal position accuracy<2.5M, SBAS<2.0M
- Timing accuracy: 30ns
- Update Rate: 1Hz
- Outline Dimension: 38×49×16mm
- USB Length: 2m
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- USB GPS Receiver with 2m Extension Cable (Compatible with Raspberry Pi/ LattePanda/ Jetson Nano) x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.