The LiPo Battery HAT for the Raspberry Pi integrates an SW6106 power bank management chip, providing a 5V regulated power supply to your Raspberry Pi from a high capacity 3000mAh LiPo battery (included). The HAT will also charge the battery and supports bi-directional quick charge.
Compared with the Li-ion Battery HAT, this HAT utilises a Li-polymer battery with higher capacity, meaning longer battery life and enabling higher loads.
Note: This is not a UPS! The Raspberry Pi will restart when you connect it to the Pi.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge. Supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, overcharge protection and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: Quick charge and power capacity
- PH 2.0 battery connector for connecting the 3.7V 3000mA high capacity Li-polymer battery (MSDS certified)
- Output voltage: 5V
- Charge voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V Li-polymer battery (4.2V when fully charged)
- Dimension: 65.0mm × 56.5mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1x Li-polymer Battery HAT
- 1x 3.7V 3000mAh Li-polymer battery
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
What's on Board
1) Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
2) PH 2.0 battery connector: for 3.7V Li-polymer battery
3) USB Type-C connector: 5V battery charge/power output, supports quick charge
4) USB Type-A connector: 5V power output
5) Micro USB connector: 5V battery charge
6) SW6106 power management chip
7) Power output control switch (Click: operating mode, provides 5V output. Double click: standby mode, no output)
8) Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
9) Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
10) Li-polymer battery: 3.7V 3000mAh, MSDS certified