The Argon One Case is the ergonomic and aesthetic case for the Raspberry Pi 4.
Made with aluminium alloy and polished with a grey finish, the case makes the Raspberry Pi look modern, sleek, and stylish.
Its minimalist design keeps cables in one area, and offers great cooling with properly placed vents. Ultimately, the Argon One Case combines functionality and futuristic aesthetics all in one package.
- Sleek Aluminium Enclosure
- Made with aluminium alloy and polished with a modern Space Grey finish for stunning aesthetics and functionality.
- Passive & Active Cooling
- The case top provides passive cooling for the Raspberry Pi, alongside a software controllable fan inside the case for temperature management.
- Easy Assembly & Neat Cable Management
- Assembling the case with the Raspberry Pi is easy. Installing the Argon ONE script unlocks the full functionality of the Argon ONE in a single line. All of the ports are accessed at the rear of the case, making projects manageable with minimal cable clutter and easy cleaning.
- Proper System Shut-down
- A power button is installed on the case to prevent file damage. The button can be configured to provide safe shut down, reboot or forced shutdown.
- Magnetic Removable Top & Access to GPIO
- The PCB board built into the case provides separate power sources to the fan and power switch, as well as extending the GPIO pins to use the case in multiple projects.
The aluminium alloy case doesn’t just make the computer look cool, but it also cools the computer too.
The case has an extension that connects to the processor with a thermal cooling pad so that heat from the processor is transferred to the case. This means that the case becomes a heat sink passively cooling the motherboard so that the computer can work without building up much heat.
To top it off, the case comes with a built-in PCB board with a fan attached to actively cool the Raspberry Pi further. These two cooling systems combined guarantee long-lasting use without overheating.
The fan speed can be configured anytime via the terminal, as well as the conditions for changing the fan speed passively.
All the ports of the Raspberry Pi are accessed at the back to ensure that Cable clutter is at a minimum. This also makes the computer easy to tidy and pack up when on the move without compromising any ports of the motherboard.
Easy to Assemble
The case comes with a top and bottom, 4 screws, a built-in PCB Board, a silicon cooling pad, and a PCB Board that extends the audio and micro HDMI ports.
Assembling the raspberry pi with the case though is as easy as 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C. Combining the parts together is simple and intuitive. All that’s needed is a four-way screwdriver, and that’s just to tighten the screws to the bottom of the case. No special tools needed at all.
After assembling the computer and installing the OS on the SD Card, a one-line script needs to be typed into the terminal so that the power button and fan can be used.
Accessible GPIO pins
The case was designed with one main purpose, protecting the Raspberry Pi without compromising the full functionality of the motherboard.
The built-in PCB board extends the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi. When the pins aren’t in use, they’re covered and protected by a magnetic removable top. This makes the Pins accessible at all times, allowing the computer to be used in various electronics projects.
Safe Power Button
The case comes with a simple power button to turn the computer on and off while ensuring that the files stored are safe. When the one-line script is installed, the power button has multiple functions depending on how the button is pressed
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.