Perfect for the Argon ONE M.2 Case, this WD Green 240GB M.2 SATA SSD will boot faster than a micro-SD card in your Raspberry Pi 4 and provide a large amount of fast and reliable storage for all of your projects, games and files.
We chose to stock Western Digital M.2 SSDs for their fast performance, reliability and some of the lowest power consumption in the industry.
We also stock 1TB M.2 and 2TB M.2 WD Blue SSDs, for high-capacity Raspberry Pi projects.
Please note: You will need the Argon ONE M.2 case to use this SSD with a Raspberry Pi, or a suitable (and compatible) M.2 to USB adapter cable.
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s): 545
- Average Active Power (mW): 60
- Max Read Operating (mW): 1,700
- Max Write Operating (mW): 1,700
- Slumber (mW): 26
- DEVSLP (mW): 10
- MTTF Up to: 1.0M hours
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibrations: 5.0 gRMS 10-2000 Hz
- Non-Operating Vibrations: 4.9 gRMS 7-800 Hz
- Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI, CE, Morocco, RCM, UKCA
- TBW: 80
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 1.5mm
- Weight: 5.10g +/- 0.5g
- Part number: WDS240G3G0B
Please note that the product label style may vary.